Senior Traditional Herbal Diploma
NZ Traditional Herbal Medicine Senior Course of study is unlike any other course in Herbal Medicine that has gone before, not only because most of the formulations are Malcolm Harker’s original creations, but also because of archaic information not found in any other course of herbal instruction available in New Zealand today.
This thesis does not consist solely of folklore, nor is it just a repeat of what has been taught elsewhere. The course includes the latest data and research on herbal properties along with archaic information and Malcolm Harker’s own observations from over thirty years of herbal research, formulating, administering and manufacturing of herbals. Please Note: A preliminary Certificate qualification in herbal medicine is required to commence this course.
NZ TRADITIONAL HERBAL MEDICINE SENIOR COURSE
Offers enrolment at any time. Correspondence only. Provides 2 field days for plant identification and practical formulation of tonics and lotions. Study at your own leisure. Expected completion time approximately 12 months. Opens the door to a rewarding lifetime of healing with herbs and Nature. Gives over 90 original Malcolm Harker Herbal formulae. Teaches the properties, use and administration of herbs. Bestows the title ‘Senior Traditional Herbalist’
- The Mythology of Herbs
- Doctrine of Signatures in Traditional Herbal Medicine
- Mankind’s Long Association with Herbs
- Planetary Association Influences on Herbs
- Herbal Medicine: Mankind’s rightful heritage
- Disease: What is it?
- Nutritional Discussion
- Positive Weight Loss (Sequential Eating)
- Herbal Materia Medica
- The Medicinal Categories of Herbs
- Gathering, Storing and Preservation of Herb Integrity
- Preparation Categories
- The Stomach, Intestines and Bowel
- Let your Foods Be Your Medicine
- New Zealand Medicinal Herbs
- Herbals rich in Silica for Skeleton and soft tissues
- Herbals for the Blood, Circulation, Heart and Arteries
- Herbals for the Liver, Gallbladder, Spleen and Pancreas
- Herbals for Lymphatic, Glandular and Immunity Systems
- Herbals for the Skin
- Lung, Throat and Respiratory Herbals
- Herbals for the Urinary System, Bladder and Kidneys
- Brain and Nervous System Herbals
- Alterative and Astringent Healing Herbals
- Herbs to Relax the Mind
Our correspondence courses are delivered in one complete study package to your door, in a textbook format which is yours to keep after you have completed your course. There are no online requirements.
NB. This course is a compulsory prerequisite to the Masters Herbology Degree.
NB. Prices in NZD. Free shipping within NZ. $20 for orders to Australia. For shipping outside of these countries, please enquire first for postage pricing.
If you have made payment arrangements with Herbal Education please complete and return the
Course Application below.